Monday, July 10, 2006

Another Week

Well, another week has officially begun and I know no more this week than I did last. I'm sorry but I have absolutely nothing new to report.

I talked to an aunt over the weekend and she said my frustration is apparent in this blog. And I'm sure it is. I cannot convey to you the frustration I do feel. I don't intend to offend anyone, but what's the big deal if I do?

I have a test this week that I do not feel prepared for, so tonight I went to a classmate's home to study. I'm not sure why, but at one point I became upset and was crying so hard that I could barely see the road. Was it the song on the radio? Another car I saw? What?

I don't understand why that happened. Well, maybe I do. I have been so busy the past few days that I've had less time to think about this. I know it was all I was thinking about at that time, by myself in the car driving. My mind played a mini-movie and I imagined the scene as it must have happened in her apartment.

I was not prepared for that. I did not plan to do that. It was horrendous. I could hear her and see her and I can't help but cry now when I think of it.

No comments: