Friday, November 10, 2006

My apologies to all of you who may have tuned in to Closing Arguments on Thursday. I saw no mention of my mom's case throughout the 2-hour program.

I called the Carole-Sund Carrington Foundation today and was told they will let me know when it is re-scheduled to air. Apparently, case profilings are sometimes pre-empted (?spelling) and are re-scheduled by the show, not Carole Sund. Newer cases and those not yet profiled take priority.

I will post the next scheduled profiling as soon as I have that information.

I was able to speak with the detective this week. Nothing new from him. Still getting the same story . . . have patience, people are coming in, gathering info, processing info, blah, blah, blah. I was outraged to hear we are still waiting for DNA to be processed. "Hello!" detective and state of GA, "My dog wasn't run over, my mom was MURDERED!!" Hard to believe Sonny was re-elected . . . .

As always, thank you for reading my blog and passing the site info along.

No comments: