Saturday, June 24, 2006

Happier Times

I am including pictures of my mom's life. She cannot be defined by her death and manner of death. I have to remind myself of happier times. It is so easy to lose myself in the sadness of her death, but I frequently find comfort when I think back to some of the good times.

This picture was taken a couple of years ago at the oldest of her younger brothers wedding. She is on the far right (in case you were wondering). The other people in the picture are family members.

From the look of this picture, she was saying something to someone, maybe protesting having her picture taken. One can see how full of life she was looking at this picture. At this time she had the world going for her. She seemed to be happy in her personal life. She was becoming more independent by the day. Life was good.

No comments: