Wednesday, June 21, 2006

What is this?

My mother was murdered on or about March 29, 2006. She was found strangled and beaten to death inside her apartment in Macon, GA, on Sunday, April 2, 2006. This blog is created as a means of broadcasting this unsolved crime. I have explored other avenues in hopes of getting this story into the media, but my efforts have been unsuccessful.

My intentions are not to hinder the efforts of the Macon Police Detective Bureau. I am so appreciative of all they are doing to capture the killer(s). However, I must not let this case remain unsolved.

For those who are unaware, there is a total of $6,000 in reward money for information leading to an arrest. The Macon area CrimeStoppers are funding a $1,000 reward, and the Carole Sund Carrington Foundation of Modesto, CA, added an additional $5,000.

If you have received a link to this site via email, I ask you to please forward it to others you know, especially those in the middle Georgia area. To the best of my knowledge there is a murderer on the streets. Not just any murderer, but my mother's murderer. I may have been unable to help my mother fight for her life, but the least I can do is aid in finding her killer.

No comments: