Thursday, July 13, 2006

Another pic

Finally another picture. I believe it was taken Christmas 2000. Today, my aunt was gracious enough to let me rummage through some of her pictures and I found a few you will be seeing here. This was taken at her cousin's house. She is pictured with her sister and niece and nephew. I really don't know anything more from the detective than I did the last time I posted. I think I have called him everyday this week. Today when I called I apologized for taking up so much of his time. I want him concentrating of finding the killer(s), but I have these burning questions that I feel I must have answered. I am so happy that at least some progress is being made.

As of today, my mother's body was found 103 days ago and her murderer(s) have not been identified or captured.

No comments: