Saturday, November 25, 2006

Update

This week I was able to again meet with the detectives. As with the first meeting, I left feeling more optimistic about the investigation into my mom's murder.

The detectives continue to explore every avenue. Before talking with them again, I believed they were sitting around waiting on feedback from the state Crime Lab, but that is not the case (THANKFULLY!). They continue to question people and attempt to gather information.

I now understand why the detective has not chosen to renew the Carole Sund Carrington reward at this time. It is amazing the amount of insight one meeting can provide.

I was hoping for some kind of break before the holidays, but no such luck. At least not for now.

I encountered someone recently who could have so easily faced the same fate my mom did. I decided with the rush of emotion that I need to use my tradgedy to help others in some way. I don't know how I will do that just yet.

No comments: