Saturday, December 02, 2006

Local News

Keep an eye out for an update on my mom's murder investigation to air on local news stations. I have been told by the assigned detective's boss that he was contacting local media outlets. He told me the detectives working her case would work with the media to make sure the word is still on the street. I watched the news this week, but did not see any mention of it.

Last week my husband found a book my mom gave me a couple of years ago, "Love You Forever." It is a children's book, but a great read. I think it coulld make any Momma cry, so needless to say reading after this year really caused a lot of tears. She had written me a note in the front cover. I so wish she were still here.

I was doing much better emotionally, up until a few weeks ago. I guess I can contribute the new wave of emotion to the holiday season. I was down to about a once or twice weekly cry, not now. I am lucky to get through one day without crying at least once.

I really had a hard time when I was tagging my mother-in-law's Christmas gift. I realized I could just put to "Mom" on it and we would know whose it was. No longer do I have to make sure I don't get my mom's and mother-in-law's gifts confused. Making my Christmas list also proved a challenge, hanging ornaments on the tree, another. And the list goes on.

Oh how I wish the events of this year could be part of a terrible dream. I would love to awake from this hellish nightmare.

I have another song I want to post on my blog, just haven't figured out how to do it yet. I have been unable to find a video for it so I am learning about audio clips. Stay tuned. . . .

No comments: