Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Pictures

Ok I have a request from all of you . . . could you please send me any photos you have of mom . . .PLEASE!! Pictures of her alone or her and you or whatever will work. If there is a story that accompanies the picture, share the story with me.

I am working on a project and want to get any and all pictures I can, the more the better. I know I can use the original photo and am not sure about electronic copies from you. But if someone would email me a file I will try it. Of the photos I have, I've used digital pics and files of photos scanned in (you know those before the digital camera?)! If you do send an original, I have every intention of getting it back to you.

Have questions? Need my address? A link to email me is in the "View My Complete Profile" section of this blog. Thanks for all your help!

P.S. I promise to share my creation once I have it completed.

No comments: