Sunday, April 27, 2008

The past month, especially last week, has been challenging for me. For the obvious reason of course, another anniversary with no more answers. Adding to the pain, we had a friend die this week in a tragic, freak accident. It brought back a lot of memories from two years ago. Then to top it all off, the topic for my psychology class this week was death, the dying person and grief. What a week! Before I have said, and I truly believe, all of my life experiences up to this point have prepared me for my life now.

The project I mentioned in the last post is complete. I can hardly wait to share it with my family and friends. I hoping to have it in hand by the end of the week. Friday I was so intent on completing it, I stayed in front of my laptop most of the day. Did it make me feel better to have it done? Not really, but I did have a sense of accomplishment afterwards.

Also, there is another idea I have been contemplating for a while and I have finally reached a decision. I don't want to give many details, I know some of you will not agree. However, I do plan to share once my idea is completed. . . stay tuned.

Thank you for following me in this horrible journey. I am always encouraged by your kind words and prayer.


Tree of Life (inspires me)

No comments: