Sunday, July 16, 2006

Another Week Begins

Well, time keeps ticking by and there has yet to be an arrest for my mom's murder. I keep hoping.

I read "View from a Hearse" last night. It was an interesting read. I didn't laugh at the funny stories, but I enjoyed the message at the end. I would recommend it. The last chapter or so seemed to be written for me. I needed to read that part especially.

I will call the detective tomorrow and I wish he would tell me the murderer had been identified. I want this killer to pay for what he/she/they did to my mom. At times this still seems so unreal. If only we could go back to before this happened.



This is my mom with three of her siblings. He oldest brother isn't in this picture. This was taken a few years ago at Christmas at my grandmother's home.

No comments: