Monday, August 07, 2006

Update

I haven't posted in the last few days because I have nothing to post. I know no more than I did last time.

Tomorrow on Nancy Grace's program Closing Arguments, that airs on CourTV, my mom's profile is scheduled to show sometime from 3pm-5pm. Carole Sund Foundation told me to expect it to be about 2 minutes long. It may get bumped from tomorrow's show, depending on what else may be going on; if it does not air, it will be re-scheduled.

Still no word on when it will be broadcast on Nancy Grace's program on Headline Prime. I will pass along the date and time of that as soon as I know it.

I have not talked with the detective since the last posting, but I have left messages for him to call me.

I will update the blog when and if I have new information or something of interest to share. Thanks for reading and passing on my blog address.

No comments: