Friday, August 25, 2006

Video

Turn your sound up a bit and you can hear the music that accompanies the video I have added to my blog.

The song is "Bad Day" by Daniel Powter. I chose this song because I remember hearing this song shortly after my mom's death and thinking if anyone ever had a bad day, it was definitely her. Since then, everytime I hear this song I immediately think about my mom and all that has happened. Often times it can still make me cry.

I plan to change the videos periodically, so if you have any ideas let me know (Thanks LKJ!).

Again, thanks for continuing to read my blog and passing the blog address along to others.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Honey, not only was it a bad day it was THE WORST DAY! One I consider one of the worst days of my life and yours. But, we're starting to remember more happy and fun times. My thoughts of your mom are starting to be of her smile and not that tragic day. I love you.